1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Piña Colada Smoothie
Elana's Pantry's Note:
During the last few months, several people have asked me what kind of protein powder I use in my frozen drinks. I love making this fruit filled, high protein smoothie for the boys after school or for breakfast. http://www.elanaspantry.com/frank-zanes-protein-powder-pina-colada/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Combine water, coconut milk and frozen pineapple in a vita-mix.
- 22. Puree on high speed until smooth.
- 33. Blend in coconut oil, then protein powder, then ice cubes.
- 44. Serve to hungry little children or thirsty adults.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Piña Colada Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.7
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: