- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup farmer cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and cook in a greased pan until bubbly on one side.
- Flip and cook on the other side for approximately 30 seconds.
- Mix the filling ingredients together and fill and roll blintzes.
- To make Savory blintzes decrease sugar to 1 tablespoon and omit vanilla.
- You may fill savory blintzes with mashed potatoes, cheese, broccoli, or any other fillings of your choice.