1 hr 5 mins
This is a wonderful gluten free version of the Pecan Tassies that everyone loves to enjoy. They are a blessing for those celiacs that love pecan pie with a flakey crust! Plus everyone can enjoy them - You won't believe that they are gluten free! Optional Touches -- Lightly touch the bottoms of the baked tassies onto a plate filled with sugar (It gives it a bit of a sugar cookie taste) or add a touch of cool whip to the top of each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Mini Pie Crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (Philly brand)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (Bob's Red Mill GF All purpose flour, available at Kroger and online)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1***Mini Pie Crust Instructions***.
- 2Using a whisk combine the GF flour, Xanthan Gum& 2 tbl spoon sugar in a in a bowl, Mix and set aside.
- 3Using a mixer combine the cream cheese, butter and sugar until it is creamy.
- 4Then slowly ad the GF flour mix you had set aside to the cream cheese mixture, continue to mix until well blended.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for atleast 30 minute.
- 6***Pecan Filling Instructions***.
- 7Using a mixer combine the pecans, brown sugar, vanilla, butter and egg until well blended.
- 8Set aside.
- 9***Pie Assembly***.
- 10Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 11Seperate the refrigerated pie crust into 24 equal amounts (spoon or roll into balls).
- 12Press the seperated batter into a mini muffin pan, making sure that you press it all the way up the sides.
- 13Fill each crust with a heaping mound of the filling.
- 14Bake for approximately 30 min or until the crust is lightly browned.
- 15Let cool and remove your mini pies from the pan (I found a butter knife helpful to remove without damaging the Tassies).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pecan Tassies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 54.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free vanilla extract