Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are easy to make gluten free peanut butter granola. They last a while inside an air tight container and are so good. If looking for a good g free granola bar recipe, this is it!
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup organic corn flakes
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts
- Line an 8 by 10 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- To make the “granola glue” or peanut butter sauce, combine honey and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Heat, while stirring, until the brown sugar dissolves. Bring mixture to a simmer and simmer for 1-2 minutes until evenly foamy/bubbly on top. Remove from the heat. Add one teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir (it will steam a bit). Add peanut butter and stir briskly until lumps are gone and the consistency is uniform.
- Pour granola glue in bowl with dry ingredients and mix.
- Place the mixture in pan and press down with a fork to smooth out.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour (I leave it in overnight).