Chef Deda's Note:
I found this GF peanut butter cookie recipe on a few sites, but I made a few modifications and added some extra goodies to make these similar to my mother's Peanut Butter Kisses cookies she made at Christmas time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2- Grease a baking sheet.
- 3- Mix both sugars, vanilla, egg and peanut butter in a large bowl (using a large wooden spoon works, some recipes call for a hand mixer).
- 4- Once smooth roll into small balls (about the size of a dollar coin)
- 5- Roll the balls in the cinnamon/sugar mixture and place on the cookie sheet leaving space for them to expand.
- 6- Place the completed cookie sheet in the oven for 8-11 minutes.
- 7- Take the cookie sheet out and promptly place a few chocolate chips (morsels or whatever you have) in the center of the cookie while they are still hot and soft.
- 8- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for another 2-3 minutes and then remove.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies (Kisses from Heaven)
Serving Size: 1 (531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g