Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this GF peanut butter cookie recipe on a few sites, but I made a few modifications and added some extra goodies to make these similar to my mother's Peanut Butter Kisses cookies she made at Christmas time.
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Grease a baking sheet.
- - Mix both sugars, vanilla, egg and peanut butter in a large bowl (using a large wooden spoon works, some recipes call for a hand mixer).
- - Once smooth roll into small balls (about the size of a dollar coin)
- - Roll the balls in the cinnamon/sugar mixture and place on the cookie sheet leaving space for them to expand.
- - Place the completed cookie sheet in the oven for 8-11 minutes.
- - Take the cookie sheet out and promptly place a few chocolate chips (morsels or whatever you have) in the center of the cookie while they are still hot and soft.
- - Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for another 2-3 minutes and then remove.