Recipe by Miss Candiquik
Delicious, Easy, and really...peanut butter and chocolate - need I say much more!? Gluten-free (flourless) cookies that will literally melt in your mouth...
- 453.59 g package vanilla, candiquik
- 453.59 g package chocolate, candiquik
- 591.47 ml peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract (gluten-free)
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 170.09 g flaked coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees!
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on the package.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well. Tip: place this mix in the fridge to cool (approx 30 min)…This is an important step.
- On a cookie sheet, scoop 1/2"-1” balls, tightly formed (smaller is usually better since they are gluten free), and bake for 10-12 minutes….
- Let cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- Melt chocolate CANDIQUIK and simply dip half, or however much of the cookie you want -- in the CANDIQUIK.
- Set on the wax paper to dry and you're done!