1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped in Chocolate
Miss Candiquik's Note:
Delicious, Easy, and really...peanut butter and chocolate - need I say much more!? Gluten-free (flourless) cookies that will literally melt in your mouth...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla, candiquik
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate, candiquik
- 2 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (gluten-free)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces flaked coconut, toasted
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees!
- 2Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on the package.
- 3Add all the ingredients and mix well. Tip: place this mix in the fridge to cool (approx 30 min)…This is an important step.
- 4On a cookie sheet, scoop 1/2"-1” balls, tightly formed (smaller is usually better since they are gluten free), and bake for 10-12 minutes….
- 5Let cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- 6Melt chocolate CANDIQUIK and simply dip half, or however much of the cookie you want -- in the CANDIQUIK.
- 7Set on the wax paper to dry and you're done!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped in Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g