Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very Good. Can't tell they are Gluten Free!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten-free peanut butter
- 2 3⁄4 cups brown rice flour or 2 3⁄4 cups rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon guar gum or 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Cream together the first 6 ingredients.
- Stir in remain ingredients.
- Mixing well.
- If a bit dry mix in 1 tablespoon water.
- Form into 1 inch balls or shape with rounded tablespoon and place on greased or lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 until golden.