Recipe by The Nocturnal Baker
Whenever I need a Peanut Butter fix this is the recipe I turn to. It is so easy to make and so delicious. It is Gluten free and Dairy free!!!
Top Review by Debra O.
Quick and easy to make, and even faster flying off the cookie plate! Just made these for a cookout, and they were gone before the party ended; even people who don't usually like GF foods loved them.
- 2 cups natural-style peanut butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use a Silpat liner for best results.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- They will get chewier with time, if they last that long!