1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
The Nocturnal Baker's Note:
Whenever I need a Peanut Butter fix this is the recipe I turn to. It is so easy to make and so delicious. It is Gluten free and Dairy free!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use a Silpat liner for best results.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- 4Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- 5Stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- 6Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 7Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- 8Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 9Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 10Store in an airtight container.
- 11They will get chewier with time, if they last that long!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (896 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 80.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g