Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Whenever I need a Peanut Butter fix this is the recipe I turn to. It is so easy to make and so delicious. It is Gluten free and Dairy free!!!
- 2 cups natural-style peanut butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use a Silpat liner for best results.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- They will get chewier with time, if they last that long!
Quick and easy to make, and even faster flying off the cookie plate! Just made these for a cookout, and they were gone before the party ended; even people who don't usually like GF foods loved them.