Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Just a really good peanut butter cookie! :)
Make and share this Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup kinnikinnick all-purpose gluten flour (or other GF flour)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll into 2-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for about 12 minutes.
This was my first attempt at gluten free cookies and they were yummy. Could hardly taste the difference between these and regular peanut butter cookies.
These are great. You can't tell they are gluten-free. (I used Bob's Red Mill GF all-purpose flour.) The texture and taste is just like a normal cookie. I rolled the dough balls in sugar, and put a Hershey's Kiss on the top when they came out of the oven. Soooo good. Thank you for the recipe.
their really yummy.