Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
As close to the "real ones" you'll probably get!
- 1 1⁄2 cups jiff peanut butter
- 1 cup Crisco
- 2 1⁄2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups gluten-free flour, mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Cream all ingredients except flour together.
- Gradually add flour mix.
- Place by teaspoons fulls on preheated ungreased stoneware sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minute or until golden brown.
- Time may vary depending on your oven but watch when they start browning because they do so quickly.
- These freeze real well, just thaw at room temperature.