Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This lightly sweetened, gluten free peach crisp is delicious on its own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 6 large peaches, sliced
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37 ml arrowroot
- 354.88 ml blanched almond flour (Bob's Red Mill Blanched Almond Flour will NOT work!)
- 4.92 ml celtic sea salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml grapeseed oil
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, grapeseed oil and agave for topping.
- Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Crumble topping over peaches.
- Bake covered at 350° for 1 hour, until peach juice is bubbling; remove cover and bake a few more minutes until topping is golden brown.
I made several substitutions. I used 1 cups sorghum flour and 1/2 coconut flour because I wanted to avoid almond flour. I used coconut oil and reduced the salt to 1/2 tsp. I really don't know why you need salt at all, and the instructions don't tell you when to add it. I could taste the salt so I'm glad I didn't use the full amount. I did not have arrowroot so I used tapioca starch instead. It turned out really good and I would make this again.