1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Peach Crisp
1 hr 15 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This lightly sweetened, gluten free peach crisp is delicious on its own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, grapeseed oil and agave for topping.
- 3Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish.
- 4Crumble topping over peaches.
- 5Bake covered at 350° for 1 hour, until peach juice is bubbling; remove cover and bake a few more minutes until topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Peach Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 597.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: