Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made it up my self its pretty good even if i do say so
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sage
- 2 teaspoons salt or 2 teaspoons stock
- Mix all together in bowl until.
- you have a firm dough roll dough out and
- lay on tray or cut into shapes. cook in a180c.
- fan oven for 15-20 min or until golden brown.
- cool and enjoy.
Warning! This is not a gluten-free recipe as the title states! You need to substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free alternative.