Don't be afraid of these if you don't have a gluten allergy or intolerance. These are excellent in texture and flavor! Cook 'em up in a cast iron skillet with shortening! Crispy and soft, yummy combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the Flour Mixture and set aside.
- 2Mix baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar with just 1 cup of the Flour Mixture.
- 3Pour the TBS of vinegar in a measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 cup of liquid. Add the egg white and whisk to combine.
- 4In a separate dish, melt the butter and add the yolk and vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- 5Add all liquid ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
- 6Use approximately 1/4 cup batter per pancake and fry up in your favorite hot pan or griddle.
- 7We like these with Maple Syrup & butter. Mmmm!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 287.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: