1/4 Photos of Gluten-Free Pancakes
Queen Bead's Note:
This is a conversion of my mother's pancake recipe. They brown up nicely. Leftovers freeze well, and reheat quickly in the microwave for a fast, hot breakfast. Get the maple syrup ready!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and cooking oil.
- 3Add milk mixture to the dry ingredients, and whisk until well blended.
- 4Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- 5Preheat ungreased, non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
- 6Pour batter by spoonfuls onto the hot pan.
- 7Pancakes are ready to be turned over when the edges are no longer glossy, and the bubbles that pop stay open. To check the second side for doneness, you just have to lift an edge of the pancake up with a spatula and take a peek.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 160.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: