Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ever since receiving the recipe for Egg-Free Oven Pancakes, I've been wanting to try a Gluten-Free version...to see if/how well it worked. I finally got around to it last week. And well, it worked. WELL. I think in part because I used a Gluten-Free box mix that I'd purchased from Gluten Free Saver deal a few weeks back. And it's a stellar Gluten-Free box mix too. I've loved all the King Arthur Gluten-Free flour mixes that I've tried thus far. So here's how it went down...some lemon, some blueberries, couple dashes of cinnamon. End result...delish-icious-ness. (The only Top 8 Allergen in this is eggs. I used rice milk when I made them.) Enjoy!
- 1 (16 ounce) boxgluten-free king arthur pancake mix, made as directed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Prepare the pancake batter as directed on the box.
- Mix in the lemon juice and cinnamon. Fold in the blueberries. Pour in the baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through in the middle. (If you use a larger pan, jelly roll pan -- cooking time will decrease some.).
- Slice into squares and serve warm with syrup and butter.