Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
To celebrate making it through this week, I found it only appropriate to create a <a href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/orange-chocolate-coconut-clusters/" target="_blank">candy recipe</a>, this being of course my favorite category of recipe and possibly my favorite food group. Yes, for some of us, candy is a food group.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate over very low heat.
- Stir in the orange extract.
- Allow the nuts and coconut to cool, then stir them into the melted chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Allow to cool.
- If need be (as in it’s too hot in your kitchen for these to set) transfer clusters to a plate and cool in freezer.