1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Orange Cake
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten Free Orange Cake is my version of Claudia Roden’s Gateau a l’Orange. This moist festive cake makes an ideal dish for holiday celebrations. Eat your heart out Starbucks! http://www.elanaspantry.com/orange-cake/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the oranges and boil them whole for 1 ½ hours, or until soft.
- 2Place oranges in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 3Process in eggs, agave, almond flour, salt and baking soda until well blended.
- 4Pour batter into a greased 9-Inch round cake pan.
- 5Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Orange Cake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 675.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: