This Gluten Free Orange Cake is my version of Claudia Roden’s Gateau a l’Orange. This moist festive cake makes an ideal dish for holiday celebrations. Eat your heart out Starbucks! http://www.elanaspantry.com/orange-cake/
- Wash the oranges and boil them whole for 1 ½ hours, or until soft.
- Place oranges in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Process in eggs, agave, almond flour, salt and baking soda until well blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-Inch round cake pan.
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.