Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from a few cookie recipes to make a healthier gluten free snack!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1⁄4 bob's red mill gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar or 1 cup raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped into chunks
- preheat oven to 350.
- in your mixer cream oil and butter with peanut butter and sugar using the paddle attachment.
- beat in eggs and vanilla.
- in a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients then add to mixer.
- blend with dark choc chunks, chopped peanuts and sunflower seeds.
- bake for 10 min and check for doneness. These will overcook very fast!