1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Oatmeal Dippers
1 hr 20 mins
Perfect for dipping in anything from flavoured whip cream to yogurt dips, these versatile biscuits are delicious on their own as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pure certified gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/4 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pure certified gluten-free oat bran
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Cream butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
- 2Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 4Add to butter mixture and mix well.
- 5Press evenly into a wax paper-lined 8"x8" pan.
- 6Chill for 1 hour.
- 7Invert onto cutting board and discard wax paper.
- 8Cut mixture in half.
- 9Cut each half crosswise into 12 pieces, for a total of 24.
- 10Arrange on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 10 minutes until golden.
- 11Let stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Oatmeal Dippers
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 83.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free oat bran