Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for dipping in anything from flavoured whip cream to yogurt dips, these versatile biscuits are delicious on their own as well!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pure certified gluten-free oats
- 1⁄4 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup pure certified gluten-free oat bran
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Press evenly into a wax paper-lined 8"x8" pan.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Invert onto cutting board and discard wax paper.
- Cut mixture in half.
- Cut each half crosswise into 12 pieces, for a total of 24.
- Arrange on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 10 minutes until golden.
- Let stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool.