Recipe by katii
So deliciously irresistable, these amazing treats are almost complete replicas of Starbucks'!
BASE or TOPPING
- 354.88 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml butter
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sweet rice flour
- 118.29 ml potato starch
- 118.29 ml light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 709.77 ml certified gluten-free oats (pulsed in a blender for a few seconds)
- 236.59 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- For base/topping, cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix flour, soda, cinnamon, and oats and add slowly to creamed mixture.
- Spread 2/3 of this into 9x13 pan (it will be a bit thin).
- For fudge filling, melt remaining ingredients in a saucepan and pour over dough in pan.
- Shape the remaining dough into circles and press them into the fudge.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned.
- Let cool quite a bit before cutting into bars, as it will result in a delicious gooey mess!