Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
So deliciously irresistable, these amazing treats are almost complete replicas of Starbucks'!
Make and share this Gluten-Free Oat Fudge Bars (Starbucks Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
BASE or TOPPING
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
- 1⁄2 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups certified gluten-free oats (pulsed in a blender for a few seconds)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For base/topping, cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix flour, soda, cinnamon, and oats and add slowly to creamed mixture.
- Spread 2/3 of this into 9x13 pan (it will be a bit thin).
- For fudge filling, melt remaining ingredients in a saucepan and pour over dough in pan.
- Shape the remaining dough into circles and press them into the fudge.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned.
- Let cool quite a bit before cutting into bars, as it will result in a delicious gooey mess!