Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 40 mins
Posted in response to request in forum. This recipe is from Cuisinart and is designed for a gluten-free cycle in this machine. The cycle is 2 hrs. 39 minutes long.
- 1 1⁄3 cups low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup garfava flour
- 3⁄4 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄2 cup sorghum flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch, plus
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1⁄2 cup mixed chopped nuts or 1⁄2 cup seeds, plus
- 1 tablespoon mixed chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds) or 1 tablespoon seeds (walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- Add the milk, butter, molasses,eggs and cider vinegar to the bread pan.
- Mix together all dry ingredients except yeast in a large bowl to incorporate and add to bread pan.
- Add yeast to bread pan.
- Choose gluten-free cycle or cycle in your machine that most closely matches time shown above. While the dough is kneading, scrape down the sides of the bread pan to fully incorporate all ingredients.
- When cycle is completed, remove bread and allow to cool fully before slicing.