1/2 Photos of Gluten-Free No Bake Cookies - Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Oats
Danny's Diner's Note:
This is a compilation of a few different no bake cookie recipes I found and tweaked. This recipe made 40 tablespoon-size cookies. It would be easy to halve everything for fewer cookies. Almond milk can be substituted for milk to make this dairy-free, agave nectar for honey to make it vegan, and almond butter or sunflower seed butter for peanut butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and continue to cook over a gentle boil for 90 seconds.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add peanut butter and stir to melt.
- 5Add oats and vanilla and stir thoroughly to mix.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoon onto nonstick surface (Silpat, wax paper, nonstick cookie sheet).
- 7Transfer to refrigerator and cool till set.
- 8* May sub almond milk for milk for dairy-free version.
- 9* May sub agave nectar for honey for vegan version.
- 10* May sub sunflower seed butter (nut-free) or almond butter for peanut butter.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free No Bake Cookies - Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Oats
Serving Size: 1 (875 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 35.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: