1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Neapolitan Squares
So cute, these chewy bars modeled after ice cream are a colourful addition to any cookie plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1For first layer, combine all ingredients and press into greased 9"x9" pan.
- 2Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 minutes.
- 3For second layer, combine coconut with milk and spread over bottom layer.
- 4Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
- 5For third layer, beat all ingredients together, adding more juice if necessary.
- 6Spread over cooled bars and store at least one day in an airtight container before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Neapolitan Squares
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 22.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
maraschino cherry juice