Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Thai iced tea makes an ideal dessert drink for summer as it is both cool and satiating. The boys and I have been making a lot of these lately after dinner. My little one uses heavy cream in place of the cashew milk, though the older one and I make ours using the recipe above. Either way, enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons loose rooibos tea leaves
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 12 drops stevia
- 10 -12 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup cashew milk
- Place loose tea in a 2-cup pyrex measuring cup.
- Pour hot water over tea, add almond extract, agave, stevia and steep for 15 minutes.
- Place ice cubes in 2 large glasses.
- Strain tea into glasses.
- Pour in cashew milk.