Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the healthiest and tastiest nachos I've ever eaten!!!
- 1⁄2 cup masa corn flour
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1⁄3 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, organic
- Mash all ingredients, except cheese and spinach.
- On a greased cookie sheet use a rubber spatula to spread dough out into 2 circles (about the size and thickness of a corn tortilla).
- Use a knife to cut across circles to make triangles.
- Broil on middle rack in oven for about 4 minutes or until slightly brown on edges.
- Take out of oven, flip, sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Return to oven to broil for about 1 minute just to melt cheese.
- Serve immediately over a bed of organic baby spinach.