Attainable Health's Note:
These are the healthiest and tastiest nachos I've ever eaten!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash all ingredients, except cheese and spinach.
- 2On a greased cookie sheet use a rubber spatula to spread dough out into 2 circles (about the size and thickness of a corn tortilla).
- 3Use a knife to cut across circles to make triangles.
- 4Broil on middle rack in oven for about 4 minutes or until slightly brown on edges.
- 5Take out of oven, flip, sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- 6Return to oven to broil for about 1 minute just to melt cheese.
- 7Serve immediately over a bed of organic baby spinach.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 230.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g