Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
i received this recipe from an email I get at www.livingwithout.com. You can make it dairy free as well, but in my case I didn't. These waffles are super fluffy and my kids loved them!
- 4 eggs
- 73.94 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml olive oil (vegetable oil or butter, melted then cooled)
- 236.59 ml milk (cow's, plain-flavored rice,soy, hemp or almond milk)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml brown rice flour
- 118.29 ml sorghum flour
- 9.85 ml xanthan gum
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1. Beat eggs and sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and frothy. Add the oil, milk and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- 3. Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and beat on low speed until well combined. Batter should be thick.
- 4. Spoon onto a hot, well-oiled waffle iron and cook 'till done.
- *TIP: Using an egg substitute isn't reccomended for this recipe.