1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Morning Waffles
Chef Q in Oregon's Note:
i received this recipe from an email I get at www.livingwithout.com. You can make it dairy free as well, but in my case I didn't. These waffles are super fluffy and my kids loved them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Beat eggs and sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and frothy. Add the oil, milk and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- 22. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- 33. Add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and beat on low speed until well combined. Batter should be thick.
- 44. Spoon onto a hot, well-oiled waffle iron and cook 'till done.
- 5*TIP: Using an egg substitute isn't reccomended for this recipe.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Morning Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.6 mg
- Sodium 639.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: