I made these at Christmas and they are a hit in our household. I posted this on another site and forgot to post here, unbeleivable as this is always my first stop looking for my recipes.So now here it is. These are time tricky to bake, so watch carefully as with all gluten free they seem to brown so fast and the next thing you know gone just a tad to far. So I suggest that you time back a test cookie, to see how they spread and bake up, then cool to adjust the baking time also for final crispness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry and sift.
- 2Combine shortening and sugar beat in mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3Add in the molasses and egg to the beaten shortening sugar mixture.
- 4Beat in the dry sifted ingredients until well combined.
- 5Roll into small balls, and roll in more granulated sugar.
- 6Place on parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake 350 degrees for 9 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Molasses Cookies 2012
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 105.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: