1/3 Photos of Gluten Free Meatloaf
After taking advantage of a sale of gluten free products at my local supermarket I was left with a mass of sausages and mixes, and looking for something other than "bangers and mash" I decided to search for inspiration. This recipe was inspired by"Fluffy's" meatloaf-50393, it was my first experience of meatloaf but it will definately be becoming a regular on the family menu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix, gluten-free, sage and onion flavor
- 2 teaspoons gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 lb minced beef
- 1 lb gluten free pork sausage
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup gluten free barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350f.
- 2Combine contents of stuffing mix with the milk, egg and Worcestershire sauce and set aside.
- 3Saute onion and garlic in oil, when translucent and soft add half to stuffing mixture, retainind other half for sauce topping.
- 4Remove sausagemeat from the skins and add to the minced beef, mix well until all meat is combined.
- 5Add to the stuffing and onion mix, blend well.
- 6Press into a loaf tin or four individual tins.
- 7Prepare mustard to maufacturers instructions, add to ketchup and BBQ sauce.
- 8Return remaining onion an garlic to the heat and gently stir in the sugar. When the sugar has melted add ketchup mix and cover the meat with sauce.
- 9Place tin or tins carefully in a Ban-Marie and bake for 45mins.
- 10Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.2
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 171.4 mg
- Sodium 1854.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 36.2 g