Gluten Free Meat and Veggie Polenta Lasagna
- Brown ground beef; drain and set aside.
- Cook onion in drippings until translucent.
- Add eggplant and cook until tender.
- Meanwhile, slice polenta loaves lengthwise (you can also cut it into slices as you would a loaf of bread). Lay in a pan and layer with meat, vegetables, cottage cheese, cheese and sauce. Repeat with remaining polenta. Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- Place in a oven preheated to 375.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let set 10 minutes until sauces have set.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.