Prep 18 mins
Cook 40 mins
This dish is very versatile! It can be made with ham, chicken, turkey or even ground beef. I have made all of these combos and they all taste GREAT! You can also switch up which cheese you use depending on your taste. For example, I use colby-jack for this casserole when I make it with ground beef/venison but I love grated parmesan when I make it with chicken or turkey. Give it a try and don’t be afraid to use up those leftovers.
- 3 cups cooked gluten-free pasta (I prefer Tinkyada)
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (18 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (Progresso is Gluten Free)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine cooked noodles with the ham, soup, 1/2 of the cheese, water and onion. Arrange in a greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover for the last 10 minutes. Simple as that!