1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Low Carb Pizza
The best gluten free, low carb pizza I have ever tried. Not sure where I found it, but we were amazed at how good it is! You can actually have a piece of pizza and feel satisfied that it is as close to the real thing without gluten (I am celiac) or massive carbs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Beat eggs. Add seasonings and cheese. Pour over cream cheese.
- 3Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes.
- 4Pull it out of oven. Add regular toppings - seasoned tomato sauce or pizza sauce. Cheeses as you like. Toppings as you like.
- 5Bake additional 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Low Carb Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 224.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: