Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The best gluten free, low carb pizza I have ever tried. Not sure where I found it, but we were amazed at how good it is! You can actually have a piece of pizza and feel satisfied that it is as close to the real thing without gluten (I am celiac) or massive carbs!
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- Beat eggs. Add seasonings and cheese. Pour over cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes.
- Pull it out of oven. Add regular toppings - seasoned tomato sauce or pizza sauce. Cheeses as you like. Toppings as you like.
- Bake additional 15-20 minutes.
This has a very good flavor! I used basil and oregano for the Italian seasonings and Asiago cheese for the hard cheese. I wasn't sure what qualified as a hard cheese, so I had looked it up and found that Asiago (which I had on hand) was considered a hard cheese, but it may not have been the best choice here, as the crust was still very soft - we had to knife & fork it in order to eat it. Consequently, I may be trying a different cheese next time. This is very cheesy, so I think next time I'll skip adding more cheese on top. Thanks for sharing!