1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Lemon Poppy-Seed Cookies
A light, lemony cookie with pops of black poppyseed and a touch of texture from fine cornmeal. Adapted from http://www.parenting.com/article/gluten-free-easter-bunny-cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- 2In a large bowl combine oil, almond milk, honey, vanilla and lemon zest.
- 3In a smaller bowl, combine almonds, flours, cornmeal and salt.
- 4Stir dry ingredients into the oil mixture, followed by poppy seeds.
- 5On a rice-flour dusted surface (or between sheets of wax paper), roll dough out to ¼” thickness and cut out shapes with your desired cookie cutter or small glass.
- 6Bake for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Lemon Poppy-Seed Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of