1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Lemon Cookies
These sweet and tangy cookies are a delicious twist on the traditional thumbprint. Try them today!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 2In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream sugar and butter.
- 3Beat in the egg, vanilla, and zest (flavouring if using).
- 4Add the dry ingredients, mixing enough to combine.
- 5With your hands, knead in enough of the potato starch to make the dough easy to handle.
- 6Roll into 2-teaspoon sized balls, pressing your finger in the middle to make a dent.
- 7Bake in on a parchment-paper lined sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for about 10-13 minutes until very lightly browned.
- 8Reinforce the dents with your finger before they cool.
- 9Fill the dents with lemon curd once cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 106.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: