Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
Courtesy of Boar’s Head premium deli meats & cheeses. Discover Bold Flavor.
- 1 (9 inch) gluten free prepared pizza crust
- 3 slices Boar's Head Jerk Turkey™, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, diced
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F. Layer pizza crust with cheese slices, then turkey slices. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is crispy.
- In sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté peppers and onions until soft, about 3-5 minutes; add eggs and cook to scramble.
- Pour egg mixture over cooked pizza. Season with salt and pepper; slice and serve.