Irish Soda bread recipe from Gluten-free Living- as yet untried by me. Posting this bread here for safe-keeping as I have been recommended to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Use a 9” pan or 2-6” round pans - Spray with cooking oil.
- 2Combine the wet ingredients in one bowl, and the dry in another.
- 3Mix the wet and dry ingredients until just incorporated, do not over mix.
- 4Pour dough into prepared pan. The 9” pan will bake for approximately 60 min., the 2-6” pans will bake for approximately 50 minute
- 5Bread will be lightly browned when done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 753.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: