1/2 Photos of Gluten-Free Hazelnut Bread (Abm)
2 hrs 54 mins
2 hrs 39 mins
Based on a recipe from my Cuisinart’s Convection Bread Maker Recipe Booklet. This is for the large (2 pound) loaf. Measurements for the medium (1 ½ pound) loaf are in parentheses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk, at 80-90 F (1 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces at room temperature (3)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (not artificially-flavored pancake syrup use real maple syrup, 3)
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature (gently and safely warm cold eggs by placing whole eggs in a bowl and covering with moderately hot ta)
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar (3/4)
- 2 teaspoons salt (1 1/2)
- 1 3/4 cups brown rice flour (1 1/3)
- 1 cup cornstarch (3/4)
- 1 cup potato starch (3/4)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (1/3)
- 1/2 cup garfava flour (1/3)
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped (1/3)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons xanthan gum (2)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons gelatin (1)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (2 1/4) or 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast (2 1/4) or 2 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast (2 1/4)
- 1Fit the bread pan with the kneading paddle.
- 2Add milk, butter, maple syrup, eggs and cider vinegar to the bread pan.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients, except yeast, to medium-sized bowl and stir together. Add to bread pan.
- 4Add yeast to bread pan and place in the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker.
- 5Press Menu and select Gluten Free.
- 6Select dough size.
- 7Press start to mix, knead, rise, and bake.
- 8Tip: For best results, while dough is kneading, scrape the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula to fully incorporate ingredients.
- 9When cycle is completed, remove bread from machine and transfer to wire rack to cool. Bread is easier to slice when cool.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Hazelnut Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (1264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3438.5
- Calories from Fat 982
- Total Fat 109.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.4 g
- Cholesterol 512.4 mg
- Sodium 5102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 548.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.2 g
- Sugars 78.7 g
- Protein 73.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: