1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Grape-Nuts Cereal
1 hr 10 mins
My sister Julie and I worked this up last night….And it turned out so good! It tastes JUST like the Grape Nuts cereal. And coming from someone that loved Grape Nuts cereal and have missed it so much! Then, I had to go Gluten Free…. It's a great substitute. The Teff flour gives it the nutty flavor. Try it, you will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix well together in a large bowl and pour in a 15x12 baking pan.
- 2Pre-Heat the oven to 350 degrees and place in the oven.
- 3Stir the mixture every 15 minutes for 1 hour. You want the crummy dried texture of grape Nuts cereal. Take out of oven and cool.
- 4Second bake- If needed…. To finish if not dried enough) Put back in oven for another 30 minutes, stirring at the half way point. We have learned that you really have to watch the baking process, and toss the mixture every 15 minutes, you don't want it to burn.
- 5Cool and place the grape nut crumbs in sealed container .
- 6You can easily make this recipe dairy free by using the coconut oil in place of the butter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Grape-Nuts Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 570.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: