- 946.36 ml oats (gluten free)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 354.88 ml unsweetened coconut
- 236.59 ml pecans
- 78.07 ml coconut oil (melted refined) or 78.07 ml canola oil
- 78.07 ml agave nectar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, ginger, coconut, pecans, and berries. Mix together.
- Add the coconut oil and agave nectar and toss until the oats are covered.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool before serving.