Az B's Note:
From Baby Cakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, ginger, coconut, pecans, and berries. Mix together.
- 3Add the coconut oil and agave nectar and toss until the oats are covered.
- 4Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown.
- 6Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Granola
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.7
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: