Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Baby Cakes
Make and share this Gluten Free Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups oats (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil (melted refined) or 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, ginger, coconut, pecans, and berries. Mix together.
- Add the coconut oil and agave nectar and toss until the oats are covered.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool before serving.