Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
quick and easy way to enjoy classic granola
- 6 cups gluten-free regular flake oats
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup granular fructose
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- in a saucepan bring butter, honey, fructose, vanilla and salt to a simmer to disolve honey and fructose. pour over oats and cinnamon mixture, mixing thoroughly. spread out on a sheet pan. bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely then store in an air tight container.
- can be served with dried fruit and/or nuts, coconut, with milk or yogurt.
This is a great recipe. I tried it out twice and everyone really loved it !
Consistency was perfect and it was really tastey :)
The third time I made the chocolate peanut butter version of it (using corn flakes instead of oats) and added 2 tbsps of unsweetened chocolate powder and 2 tbsps of peanut butter.