1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Granny's Peach Cobbler Recipe
Sassy Red Chef's Note:
My Granny always told me that cobbler was easy, one cup of sugar, one cup of flour and one stick of butter...so what if you are gluten free. Does this same recipe apply. Absolutely, just use brown rice flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare peaches, par boil and let sit in ice. Remove skins, cut around the peaches and pull out the pits. Dice the peaces, should fill up a rectangular baking pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, add sugar and flour. Add butter at room temperature to the mixture, should be crumbly. Spread over peaches. Bake 350 untl the peach juice comes through the crumble, about 25 minutes.
- 4Serve with frozen yogurt or vanilla icecream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Granny's Peach Cobbler Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g